Do Having Dental Implant Worth The Cost?
Dental implants are a life-changing investment for your overall dental health. Other teeth replacement options like bridges will seem like it have lower up front cost, but you will continue to pay again and again, which makes them expensive compared to the dental implants cost in Sydney. This is why most people prefer dental implants in Sydney than other replacement option.
Benefits of Having Dental Implants
- Dental implant preserves the bone tissue and maintains healthy bone volume.
- Dental implants mimic natural tooth roots and are more effective than any other tooth replacement option.
- Dental implant provides patients with very natural-looking smiles.
- Dental implants are incredibly reliable for the long term and most importantly, you no need to remove them for cleaning purposes
- When compared to other tooth replacement option, dental implants provide superior strength and stability.
Even though, the dental implants cost in Sydney is costly than other tooth replacement options, the long-term benefits that you receive make them a wise and worthwhile investment.
Basic Dental Implant Cost
The dental implants cost in Sydney covers the 3 basic process, they are,
- Implant Fixture (Titanium Australian, certified and approved) – $1500
- Implant Crown (Porcelain, Metal and zirconia all made in recognized Australian labs) – $1350
- Full Dental Implant (Life time lasting proudly made by Australian professionals) – $2850
Keep in mind, if your dentist charges additional thousands of dollarsthen it is not for the better brand of dental implant, but this extra is for labor charge.
The Cost of Dental Implant Depends on 3 Factors
Dental implants are worth every penny. Research says people notices the teeth, while talking or chatting. So, bright teeth with healthy smile are more important to everyone’s life. This is what dental implant does. Yes, having dental implants is the indirect investments of gaining healthy smile. But still some people use to avoid having dental implant by having the glance of dental implant cost. The dental implant cost would be high,
- If additional procedures are necessary along with dental implants, such as extractions or sinus lifts.
- If you need a bone graft
- If periodontal disease is discovered
- If your implants are part of a hybrid dental appliance
- Number of dental implants you are receiving
- Location of the implant area
- Finally the dentist you choose
If you are looking to have safe and quality dental implant, contact the right dental office and book an appointment with the experienced dentist. The dentist will offer you the cheap dental implants in Sydney to restore the beauty of your smile and regain your confidence.